Friday, May 15, 2020

Chapter 1.4 - Birthday Spam

Hello again!

Sorry for the delay! I've been busy with overtime at work and all that jazz.

I'll try and be more reliable with these updates!

Before I get into the meat and potatoes of the chapter, let me first get you up to date with Riley's promotions. Because the man is climbing up the Criminal ladder faster than I expected.


He's been a thug;


A getaway driver;


And a Bagman.

So he's doing pretty well for himself!

Last chapter, Clara aged up into the child, and Alexa welcomed her two new daughters: Sophie and Victoria.

Sophie proved herself to be an absolutely adorable toddler.


Here she is, playing with her blocktable in front of her baby sister.


Clara, meanwhile, developed a love for painting.


So much so that she rolled it as her Lifetime Wish.


And Riley netted himself another promotion.

Fresh off of his new promotion, Riley tended to his newborn daughter.


Riley: You are so small...

It reminded him of when Clara was left on his doorstep as a newborn, and how he raised her on his own before moving to Sunset Valley.

He loves his kids, okay?


It's a good job, because there are now two toddlers in the same house.


She's so cute!

One thing I have noticed about the Sophie and Victoria is that they have the opposite hair and eye colour. Sophie has Alexa's haircolour and Riley's eye colour, whilst Victoria has Riley's blonde hair and Alexa's grey eyes.

It's a lot more noticeable when they get older.

Good job, Sims genetics.


Alexa, content to leave her husband with three children, went out to the park to fulfill her desire for getting into random fights with poor NPC Sims.


Her victim today was Jocasta Bachelor, who was minding her own business before this random woman with dreadlocks and a miniskirt turned up and ruined her day.

And hey, I heard you like birthdays!

Because I now have three of them.

All on the same day.

*sobs*


First up was Clara.

Clara: Hmm, what do I wish for?

As she twirled around in a jet of sparkles, her jaw decided to stick out much further than it should do.


What the Hell is this?!

Clara: hEEEEYY!


Then it was Riley's and Alexa's turn, because they all decided to age up on the same damn day.

Makeover time!


Clara is a near-spitting image of Riley, right down to the hair and eye colour. Unfortunately, that is all I can really say about her. She's a lovely and well adjusted young woman, and I would have chosen her as heiress in a heartbeat if I could. However, she's just a bit too boring to take over the legacy. Her teenage trait is Loner. She should have no problems when I release her into the world.


Riley has fully embraced his criminal side now. His somewhat tacky suit has been replaced by a proper suit with a pop of colour in the form of a red tie. He's going to be the Emperor of Evil, so he needs to start dressing like one.


Alexa removed most of her heavy makeup, and now she just looked done with everything. She has also toned down on her clothing so she can appear a bit more "grown-up", whilst still sticking to her original vibe.

I also love how the house is this beautiful coastal cottage with pale blue and white decor, and the founders of the legacy look like this:


Dressed to impress.

Riley had to reach Martial Arts level 5 in order to gain a bonus at work, and it had been a while since Alexa had raided any tombs, so I sent them both off to China. I had the opportunity locked in for some time, but I was waiting for Clara to age up into a teenager so I could save money on hiring a babysitter.


Look how thrilled she is at being left behind to take care of her half-sisters.


China is still incredibly pretty!


Here's Alexa's and Riley's new outfits. Even now, Alexa can't get over the miniskirt look.


Riley went off to the Martial Arts Academy to train in his immaculate suit.

I soon realised that most of the tombs in China are locked behind adventures, which I don't Alexa doesn't have time for. So here's a compilation of Riley gaining his belts.


White belt;


Yellow belt;


Quick rest break to be adorable with his wife;


Orange belt;


And green belt.


I'll end this here with this cute shot. They may be the upcoming Emperor of Evil and a tomb raider who sells priceless artifacts on the Black Market, but they are so in love that I don't care.

----

Made it! I wanted to make up for the shorter chapters with this offering.

Things are starting to slow down a bit at work, so I should have more time to play and write!

See you next time! 

1 comment:

  1. They have a seize life by the throat vibes that I am loving.

    ReplyDelete