Friday, May 8, 2020

Chapter 1.3 - The Family Is Growing

Welcome back!

Sorry for the wait! I had a bit of a meltdown over the last week. I had to take a break to recover, so I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get back to this. Good news, though! Generation Two now consists of one teenager, one child, and one toddler.

Yes, there is a large age gap between the children.

That is what happens when one of them is already a toddler when the other two haven't even been born yet.


Speaking of not being born yet, Alexa was taking her pregnancy as well as can be expected.


She spent her whole time repairing the shower in the bathroom;


Thinking about returning to France;


And reading a lot of books.


Soon, she went into labour. Thankfully not in the bathroom.

Unlike so many of my other Sims.


And here's the second child of Generation Two (and Alexa's first). Meet Sophie Knight. Her traits are Evil and Easily Impressed, which worries me. She likes listening to Chinese music, eating cobble, and the colour seafoam. Her Starsign is Virgo.

Alexa looks thrilled to be a mother.

At least she won't have to worry about looking after Clara.


Because look who is aging up into a child!

Riley looks like he's in a state of shock.


I unfortunately missed the slender!shot, so here's Clara post-makeover. Unsurprisingly, she takes after her father and looks nothing like Alexa. Her childhood trait is Genius.


Naturally, Alexa and Riley get married in their underwear.

Romance ain't dead.


Clara's bedroom was remade from a nursery into a sweet little room that even I would be happy to live in. In fact, it is quite similar to mine!

Just a lot neater.


A new nursery was added on the end of the house to make room for Sophie and the new baby.

What new baby?


This new baby. 

Alexa: Joy.


And this, right here, is adorable.


As is this.

I love this family.


And it is about to get bigger as Sohpie has her birthday.

Alexa is happy on the inside.


Sophie is the perfect blend of genetics. She has Alexa's hair colour and Riley's eye colour, as well as his eye shape. She is a cutie and I love her. 


The same day as Sophie ages up, Alexa goes into labour with her second child.

Not sure what Riley is doing there.


Alexa emerges from the hospital a few hours later with the third and final child of Generation Two. Meet Victoria Knight, a heavy sleeper who is brave. She loves Geek music, eating spaghetti, and the colour turquoise. Her starsign is Aquarius.

Alexa: Goodie. Another one.

----

Sorry this took so long, and for me to write such a lacklustre chapter. I had a meltdown earlier in the week and had to take a break from everything. Hopefully things will get better soon!

4 comments:

  1. They are a cute family, despite all the evil.

    Glad you're feeling a little better. I've had a few breakdowns due to current events as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable :3

      Thank you. I just needed to take a break from everything.

      Delete
  2. I'm not really one to talk, but sometings just writing down game events can help keep things going, it doesn't all have to breative all the time.

    I love Clara! And the kisses goodnight, those are the best. Riley seems like an interesting sim too, I find myself curious about his past, the reason that he had to rent somewhere. Speaking of which, is she still collecting rent form him? >:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what has happened here. I wrote about Alexa getting married and having two daughters.

      Clara is a sweet little girl :) As for Riley, who can say what he is running from xD

      Delete